Charlie blogging.
Monday, March 25, 2013 | 0 kaus kaki ketinggalan
Woooo. Its my first time blogging using the laptop from the army.
LOL.

This feels kinda different when you blog at home!
hahahhah!

Hey guys! You know what.
I finally got my GOLD in IPPT.
First time in my life. For NAPFA. IPPT.
This is an achievement.

I managed to clear my SBJ - 234.
It was goooooooooood.
Though I ran like damn of a hell of losing my life, I really like this badge!
The star with a little man.




I really cant wait to book out this Thursday night cause i get to meet my friends.
Secondary school, close, lovely friends!
Watching movies together, like again and finally.
It has been so long. like decades or ages!





And we had nights out today.
Hanging out with Shermann, Bolin, Zhigang, Zhian, Yeongseng and this weird guy - (shit i forgot his name) I think his name is Jia Sen? luul.
Well. he is weird. and he smokes in front of the high ranking sergeant major. LOL.
Brave soul. well, others merely call it stupid. but that is a really mean word.


lolol.


Every evening.
I would go and meet Nicholas and Winfred (perhaps Aaron).
It was a nice chat. (': Though its just few short hours.
Catching up on our lives in the army and all.
I like the companion. ^^

It was Winfred who came to bunk last time (with Freddie) every night to chit chat till 12am before we go to bed.
Hahaha. Miss the times man!






Anyway, shall go sleep already.
Gotta wake up early sia. (maybe i should skip breakfast) X:





Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Profile
브러바일

저는 신성히 입니다!
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Friends & Frenemies
all those friends i collect
dont have...
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Misc
유리 씨
사랑해요!

Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.