안녕.
Sunday, April 14, 2013 | 0 kaus kaki ketinggalan
It's been quite a while since I've blogged.
Has been so long already.

Oh well. Haha.


-
Let's go with UO first.
Urban operation. It's fun yet tiring.
All activities are tiring lah.
But with all the friends around you, you'll never feel lonely.
(:

You'll have fun with them and enjoy the processes.
It's the best time. :D

-

The next one I remembered is guard duty.
Oh my fisher. Sunday, 24houra. Wtf.
Iota like an instant knock our when you lie on the bed!
Instantly..

--

Next, we had our advance train fire.
We had to run 300m and shoot targets.
LOL. And get into different positions.
Its really tiring, but fun, seriously fun.
I totally enjoy this thing.
And just so you know, i did get my marksman. (:
$200 bucks and the badge. OHH YEAH! :D

Not easy. Really not easy.
35/99 of us got it. So, well done Ding. xD




--

AND finally. Ex. Gypsy.
Its one of the worse exercise I've ever completed.
The heat trapping iLBV. Damn.
I thought I almost grabbed Allah's hand.
LOL. I mean, I thought I'm gonna get physical exhaustion.

I was burning hot and i tried cooling myself.
Fanning so hard at myself, with my range card. lol.

Anyway, we managed to find all the check points! :D
Thanks to the help of sergeant too - 3SG Mezzar.
I finally told him i'm his classmate for jap class. HAH!
He kinda find me familiar so...
Not really important. :O

--



And the best part: Grand slam.
The hell of all infantry.
Living hell, literally.
Heard from Qizhi its gonna be a midnight to dawn exercise.
And this will last 4D3N. Jesus Christ.

This is gonna be taking place tomorrow.
YES. TOMORROW. LOL. On Monday.
I hope I will be fine.
I will make it through.
Just man-mode on and no responsibility for me.
LOL.

-------------


Went to watch The Oblivion.
With the same ol' group of friends like Qizhi, Yichun and Jesslow.
Sohardi joined us after her working hours.
^^ Went to SPIZE! wooohoo. Had great pattaya meal. Yummmmmm.
Taste like pork meat. Hahah!

okay.

Say byebye.

And this stupid dog of mine - Milo.
Hahaha! Hope he will be toilet trained soon!
My family - stupid - dont have time still want to feed dog. -_-"



Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Profile
브러바일

저는 신성히 입니다!
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Friends & Frenemies
all those friends i collect
dont have...
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Misc
유리 씨
사랑해요!

Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.