Grandradous Slamarous
Sunday, April 21, 2013 | 0 kaus kaki ketinggalan
Grandslam. Something I was looking forward to when it did not happen.
Do it once and for all and complete it.
That was what I was thinking before I went through it.

It was the worse field camp ever.
I hated it and it suck.
Learn quite a new few things too.

The first night. The Woodcutters' trail.
Oh my fag god. We marched all the way from somewhere and bashed walked.
Up and down, in the dark... 6 hours. WTF.
Seriously, I did not see that coming.

Anyway, someone shitted in our habour area.
Nobody admitted. And PC was ordered by OC to cover it.
It was really dramatic.
Like something that would only happen in TV.

We just finished our last mission and everyone of us thought it was finally going to end.
And BAM! Marched all the way back to our habour area, past this super steep slope, where we came from.
So, we were punished, to carry all the trash bags that were loaded onto the tonner,
to the exit site. Nice right? With our field pack, section stores, weapons... Everything.
Marched past this DAMN slope again! 3 times. Like straight. I thought I was going to perish.

When we finally reached the destination, we had to everything out to declare.
Guess what? The rain came. Great timing.
And when the declaration ended, with us packing our stuffs into the bag.
Yes. It stopped. Perfect timing.

Reached back the coy line. You bet that we were going to relax ourselves.
Hell no. High kneel. Asked for a particular shit-hole-man who ND-ed.
And yeah. Just like the shit thing. No one admitted.
Thanks a lot. Really. I mean, you should know yourself if you ND right?
It goes bang, and you should know its you!

Whatever. Its all settled now.

-------





Today. An uncle found my wallet in his taxi.
He wanted to return it to me.
He's good right? But he's a little crazy.

I told him: I'm heading to City Hall now. Any place convenient for you that I can go look for you?
He called me and told me he's at Novena, Thompson road.
I said okay. I come look for you.
Then he was complaining that he would have to wait for me.
That is equivalent to not having any customer.
He said, he'll wait. Its okay.
So I was thinking I should just pay him the 7 bucks that has all left in my wallet.
I reached Novena. I called him. And guess WTF happened.

He's at Marina south.
lol? Are you KIDDING ME?!
REALLY!? And he scolded me saying that I dont know how to plan and didnt say things clearly?
UNCLE AH. I want to go Far East Shopping Center after that leh.
I go SMLJ marina gum lan?
Its more convenient to travel Orchard when i'm at Novena right?!
SERIOUSLY?! Fuck.

I told him to confirm whatever we said.
For the last time.
He'll go Chinatown, pass it to my family member -- well, thats when my mom comes in.
omfg.

Finally received the wallet.
-_______-
Lanjiao.


-------------








Went to watch Judgement Day.
Not bad... Got me kept thinking about future a little...
And you'll only treat it precious until its lost..
You know.



--------------

Bought my 3DS games already.
And I cant wait to play.
So. BYE! :D












-
P/S: Btw, I just got screamed at for singing too loudly. xD so embarrassing!



Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Profile
브러바일

저는 신성히 입니다!
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Friends & Frenemies
all those friends i collect
dont have...
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Misc
유리 씨
사랑해요!

Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.