ITS ALREADY MAY!
Thursday, May 9, 2013 | 0 kaus kaki ketinggalan
Wooooooooooo!

Already May and I haven't been updating. Luul!

Anyway.
The main main things that happened after Ex. Grandslam -- CSB.
Combat Skills Badge, that is what CSB stands for.
We have to complete a series of 'tests' before we are worthy of it.

1. 10km run.
2. Navigation skill.
3. IPPT Silver (minimally).
4. 32km road march.

10km run is nothing lah.
65 mins to complete this run.
Its more than enough time.
I took about 52 mins to finish. LOL.
So okay laaaaaaaaa.

IPPT silver minimally.
Just have to run 2.4km before 11:20, 8 pull ups and jump 225cm.
The rest should be easy bitsy.

Navigation.
Oh, let me tell you.
This is definitely not easy.
The bashing. Wew. Jesus.
For the actual test, good thing I went food hopping with Bolin, Yeongseng, Zhigang and Jianwee.
If not I would definitely be burial-able in lower mundai.
It was not as tired as I went there for practice.
We managed to find 2 day checkpoints and 1 night one.
Day checkpoint gives 20 points each while night 30 points.
Reaching end point within given time limit will be awarded 5 points each.
Passing points: 75.
So yayyyy! 80 points for me! PASSED.
Thank you Leongkwan, Ruzaini, Jasper, Kamil, Jude, Syaiful. (:

32km road march.
This is the most terrible and the worse one.
Started off with Aces test. (Okay, this was far too easy. lOl!)
Followed by 12km march with rest after each 3km.
Then weapon test. GOOD THING I'VE GOT TESTED ON SAR21. LOL. (There were M203 and SAW.)
Followed by 18km march, same thing rest after each 3km.
After that, its river crossing, or watermeship.
We just had to cross this short 10m (distance) river.
By this time, its already 6am in the morning.
Following we marched 2km to the live range and that was the end of the march.
The next thing we had to do is to shoot down 5/10 targets.
Randomly between figure 12 and 15 at 100m, with 1 or 2 targets up at the same time, foxhole supported.
How could you possibly fail right? Hahah!
And yes, I have made it!
Cheers! Good job to Shermann and Joseph!(Y)
To Bolin, Zhigang too! Yeongseng did not take part in 10km run!
Hence, he did not have chance to shoot. ):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the end of next week, I will be in Thailand, Cresendo, already.
They say the temperature is about 41 degree Celsius now.
Encik Ronnie told us that the highest that it could go is 44 degree Celsius.
Oh my lord. Such temperature. This is crazy.
But 3 weeks and I will be seeing Freddie and Winfred back with me at the same school.
I'm gonna stick so close to them that everyone thought we are Siamese triplets. hahahah!

Oh. I am really missing them!
But after CAT term, we would depart too. ):
Just wanna enjoy the moment with them then.

Guess I shall shower and play pokemon.
LOL. I downloaded Soul Silver.
Good thing its playable. :P
Though it hang once in a while. Damn.

So long!



Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Profile
브러바일

저는 신성히 입니다!
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Friends & Frenemies
all those friends i collect
dont have...
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Misc
유리 씨
사랑해요!

Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.