Prelude to the End.
Sunday, June 9, 2013 | 0 kaus kaki ketinggalan
Wooohooo.
Finally back from Sai Yok Camp, Thailand.
Ex. Crescendo.

I'll be posting what I've been writing during the past 21 days.
I did not write daily, but just some of the days.
Haha.

It will be freaking long though.
Anyways, lets begin.

150513 (Sat)
Finally touched down on Thailand.
Service and food on the plan was great.
It is extremely hot here.
Even perspire when in air-con room.
First day already kena knock it it down by Adip.
LOL.
Today prepared everything le.
Like a steady.
Now waiting for day 1/21 to pass.
Need to get SIM card to call mum.
I miss home!

Finally night is here!
Got my SIM card and called my mom.
They were celebrating my granny's birthday!
Can't wait for tomorrow to come!
Gotta go shower!

P/S: No toilet paper is allowed after you shit. It will choke the drainage pipe!

210513 (Tue)
Gonna go for navigation tomorrow!
Uncontrolled!
Hope whatever we do, dont get caught!
Rained for the past 3 days! :D
Not so warm.
Today super hot; scorching sun.
Not able to call mum until the end of this ex.
And in between still got test.
I dont remember how to do liao sia.
Last did it in foundation term sia.
How to remember?
I'll bring some cash out - I dont care, I'mma buy sweets or something.
LOL.
Hope we dont hor lan.
I'm gonna be helpful if they need help.
So sleepy; not enough sleep every time.
Left with 18 days!

unknown
How many days has it been since I last wrote something on this Thailand trip?
LOL.
It feels like years for the time to pass by.
Yes, we completed NAVEX, ex. Cobra, just last week where we kicked off ex. Centurion immediately.
No rest or anything.
Good thing that we started off with live firing.
I had ample rest time for myself and for my poor injured left heel.
Woah, those 3 days passed by real quick though.
We even got to bathe - though its in the open.
We directly transit into mission mode after the 3rd day.
Alighted at some random busy area and harboured there for a night.
I was still in the GPMG team since live firing.
All the stuffs that I had carried were extremely heavy man.
That William dont even want to help me.
He thinks that his weapon is the heaviest so he dont even bother helping his assistant (me).
ZZZ.
The ammo is gum pua heavy.
My back going to break sia.
Cant wait this ex to end sia.
I am really tired of this man.
If count down tor this ex., I am left with 3 days.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday. ):
I really want to go home sia.
Fuck the training and Ronnie seriously.

310513 (Fri)
Woah.
Finally the approach of this day.
This is crazy man.
Time kinda passes fast and slow at the same time.
Fast as its Friday already, but slow because this ex. still havent end.
Damn.
I really smell like shit and it stink so bad.
So hungry now. LOL.
And did i say I'm at Khao Meng camp now?
Finally a day to shower.
Shower later, change to a new set and be prepared for move out later @ midnight.
Last mission already before going to CAT term.
Totally cant wait sia.
Good thing it rained today.
It has been so damn hot! WEEEEEEwoooweet.

P/S: I lost my specs. LOL.

010613 (Sat)
For time has come where our last mission is bound to take place before passing out as an infantry soldier.
Counting down to 1 more day.
We shall wait till midnight to come and proceed down to 8km travel to an attack where we called it the final mission.

Anyways, we are habouring at a place where caterpillars are crawling all around.
I took 1 to look into its body.
And yes, I killed one.
However, i do learn much from it and gave it a proper burial.

1. It's head are hard; tougher than its body.
2. Its body is jelly soft.
3. They have 3 pairs of frontal sharp claws. 4 pairs of medial suction cup legs. And a last back pair of adhere legs.
The most hind legs act as the strongest suction property compared to the rest of the other legs.
Medial section are used as movement while frontal are used for grasp.
Of course, they can move forward and backwards without having to turn around.
4.They do defecate like any other living things (except plants). LOL.
5. They spot to mark their territory/tracks? And they do not have eyes or ears.
6. Inside their body: Mucus-like fluids.
Long track of hollow body surrounding this mucus.
Pretty much like human digestive track, but they only have 1 long mucus track to the end.
7.People would say that their blood is green, but i think their blood is transparent.
Because of the leaves they have been eating, the cellulose green pigment of the leaves give it the green colour.
Though whatever they eat is green, their defecate is brown!
8.Inside their head, they have this salivary gland.
It is sticky and I believe that it is used to save them from fall.
Such that it can break the fall at certain height and have a more gentle landing.
9. They parents are smart to lay their eggs on this tree full of sharp and sturdy thorns.
So that birds cant eat heir babies. (:

040613 (Tue)
OMG. I made Kenny angry sia. Apple co stuff if disable only 1 min waiting time ma.
I dont know why its put "connect to Itunes to disable" sia.
So, I was worried.
He became so fed up like it happened to him for the first time.
Played this kind of thing for so many times, and this is the first time this happens.
LOLs. Balls shrink. Okay lah....
I think only certain people can take this kind of thing ba. Wah.
This one disable for 1 min, whet if his ipod disable for 30 mins. LOL!

.




OMG. so long.
I so sleepy liao. LOL.



Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Profile
브러바일

저는 신성히 입니다!
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Friends & Frenemies
all those friends i collect
dont have...
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Misc
유리 씨
사랑해요!

Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.