1 SIR. A new journey. A new tour.
Saturday, July 20, 2013 | 0 kaus kaki ketinggalan
I think by now everyone should know that i am posted to 1 SIR.
Yes. Training is shit.
I hate it.

I hate that the fact i'm in there.
But its the truth.
It wont change and i can't get the hell out.

Its man die hell camp.
It sucks.
The only PR in Charlie that was selected to be there.

):


I am really upset.
Equally tired as well.
But I do have friends that cheered me on.

Thanks guys.



-

Now UIP has ended.
I'm posted to Bravo Coy.
I talked to my 2IC; soon to be OC.

He's very nice guy.
He said he would help me.
But i dont know if it will be true.

I really dont want to be sec comm though.
I cant handle it anymore and i am really really tired.
Both mentally and physically.
Jaded. Thats the word right?


-

Anyway, off this army topic.

-

Happy Birthday Freedddieeee GOhh!
And Of course my dear Vanessa YOOOONNNGGGGG too!! ^^


-

Later got their birthday party and i havent get any shit for them. LOOOOL.
What to do? 어딱햬?

bye!



Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Profile
브러바일

저는 신성히 입니다!
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Friends & Frenemies
all those friends i collect
dont have...
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Misc
유리 씨
사랑해요!

Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.