working in MAYBANK
Thursday, March 26, 2015 | 0 kaus kaki ketinggalan
Ok. It's just suddenly I have the urge to blog something to vent off my displease with this freaking customer. Who came in with a 17000 dollars cheque for his company? I don't even know if that is his company. If it's his, I really do hope it closes down and collapses.

This guy desposited the cheque and asked me about fund transfer. I told him there's FAST transfer and normal transfer. 2 different platforms, 2 different kind of transfer. Yes, FAST transfer is free and can transfer 10000 bucks limitedly. And that's for per day. And normal transfer is chargeable if not to the same bank. And this is chargeable if it is immediately transferred. So set 1 day later to do the transfer. And it will be free.

Then, this stupid customer, who is so stupidly stupid, didn't understand. He asked me to check the Internet on this info because he said he read from the web. He said my information is wrong. Like, do you know the bank or do I know the bank. I work here. You don't. I told him if he does do the transaction over the counter it's 20 bucks charges. Not Internet banking. What kind of stupid mind of his can't understand such simple words. He even said he confirmed 3 fucking times that if he use Internet transfer its 20 bucks charge. He became turned nasty and said I gave the wrong information, wanting to see my manager. I just say you want to see it, fine, you get to see then.

I mean like. What the fuck? If Internet transfer costs the same as doing over the counter, by queuing up so that you can pay the same charges, then don't come to the counter. Just do the damn transfer online! Fucking retarded tweeny brain.

So I read through properly a little bit on FAST transfer on Maybank's website. And I saw another thing. FAST transfer is chargeable 20 cents for each transaction if it's business banking.

Guess what my manager said? She said customer is enquiring about business Internet banking and not individual. Ohhhh. So I have explain about the individual that confuses you, you stupid customer. And isn't it obvious that FAST transfer charges you when it was stated on the website? Then what are you fucking inquiring on? Some brain retarded dick head.

Asking the stupid questions when you don't even understand and said that I don't. Get your facts right man.

Saying that I'm impatient because the clothing you wore? Oh my god. I don't disrepect beggars but I feel you are not worth with any form of respect.

Worse then the pile of dog poop.

Brainless.

If my manager is gonna bring up this issue tomorrow. I am prepared.

Complain all you want. Even the management. I really don't fucking care. Cause there's this Weelee bitch who is so proud of her position. That pussy whore face.

Suck my cock bitch!




Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Profile
브러바일

저는 신성히 입니다!
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Friends & Frenemies
all those friends i collect
dont have...
Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.
Misc
유리 씨
사랑해요!

Layout Copyright© 2013 Bening Nurani.